When you have commercial or residential inspection needs and you want it within 24hours , look no further than, Imperative Observation Inspections. I.O. for short. We can provide you with inspections for all phases of new construction or remodeling. Whether commercial or residential. Our experience of 42 years in the construction fields and 20 years (41,800 inspections completed) in the inspection industry ensures a professional detailed and reliable report. If you don't know where to start, then start with I.O. Inspections. Friendliest Inspector in the Lakeway and Spicewood area.
Project Team Experience
Troy D. Gray - Licensed Building and Plumbing Inspector
I’m a creative thinker with expert knowledge in multiple areas of commercial and residential construction. I have 16 years of progressive experience in Inspections, Staff Leadership and Project Management; a total of 39 years in all construction fields. I have planned, initiated, and inspected numerous ground-up projects including: Lakeway Regional Hospital, Lifetime Fitness, and the six-story Sonesta Hotel in Bee Cave, numerous large apartment complexes of 400 plus units. I have performed over 31,000 individual inspections. I’ve consulted with city agencies, private companies and property owner associations on how to create their own inspection departments and to assist in developing their own comprehensive plan for their neighborhood and city ordinances.
They are given the knowledge of the most current international building codes in the United States as well as the most current uniform plumbing and international plumbing codes. By doing so, the resident's safety and well-being are protected. I hold the following:
Dave Green - Licensed Building and Plumbing Inspector
· International Code Council -Residential Combination Inspector (5168462-R5)
· International Code Council -Plumbing Inspector (5168462-P5)
· International Code Council -Residential Energy Inspector / Plans Examiner (5168462-79)
· Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners License (I-2568)
· Original Construction Elevation Certificate TRCC
· Performed inspections for 2-10 and Home Buyers Warranty
· Three associates degrees in welding, A/C and Heating and Computer Science
Med. Gas Endorsed